Terms of Service
As you use Heii On-Call, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. This includes account profile data, including name, e-mail address, and self-provided biographical details.
- Cookies. These are small bits of information stored in your web browser which allow our servers to keep your Heii On-Call session intact so you can interact with the site over an extended period of time. Cookies are required to fully interact with the Heii On-Call website.
- Log information. We store logs of browser requests to our web servers, which may contain the date, time, IP address, and contents of your request. Additionally, third parties such as Google Analytics and our affiliates may have access to log information for our convenience in collecting web analytics.
- User communications. This includes e-mail interactions, forum posts, comments, and any other interaction between the user and Heii On-Call, its staff, or its community.
- User content. This includes triggers, services, rotations, descriptions, etc., whether created via the Heii On-Call software tools or otherwise imported or uploaded or included in your account.
- Billing information. If you sign up for a paid plan or purchase any paid goods or services, we will collect billing details which may include payment information, billing addresses, etc.
- Any other information provided to Heii On-Call or its affiliates.
- We will use this data to provide service to you and to our community. We may use third-party services to help us do so, including server/web hosting, content distribution networks, advertising networks, data storage, web analytics, e-mail service providers, payment processing, data backups, and others. These third-parties may have access to some or all of your data as they act on our behalf to provide services as contracted. We may also use this data to help us understand the needs of our customers and provide further services to your benefit.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We will attempt to notify you of any change in control via email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
If you use our services to make connections, pings, queries, or other inquiries to systems you are not authorized to access, we may, at our sole discretion, reveal your information, including names, e-mail addresses, and IP addresses, to third parties to help fight spam and abuse.
Last updated Mar 14th 2023